Our beachfront restaurant is open 6 days a week for lunch and dinner offering ample selections from a widely varied menu. We accept American Express, Visa, and MasterCard
We have a small bar in with the restaurant. You are invited to drop in and share your "Anguilla adventures" with us and our other guests. As well, you can meet and visit with some of the friendly Anguillian locals and expats that drop in to see us from time-to-time. Also, some paintings by abstract artist Keith Boyd are displayed.
For many years before his passing in 2004, Chef John McClean crafted a robust menu featuring English, European, West Indian, and fresh seafood dishes. Chef John may be gone, but his vision lives on. His kitchen staff is still with us, and the menu still bears his imprint. According to many visitors, the best hamburgers and rum punches on the island are to be found here.
Our bar is small, cozy, and warm. Christian McClean plays your friendly bartender. Christian, who was raised at The Ferryboat Inn, now oversees the running of the restaurant and bar. Marjorie McClean, your proprietress, usually visits the restaurant in the evenings to see how her guests are enjoying Anguilla, and to make introductions between the guests and the locals.
The Ferryboat Inn Restaurant and Bar was blessed by the priest during the 25th anniversary party on August 1, 2009.
- · Wings Night has rapidly become a fun evening with hot, medium or mild Buffalo Wings served with Chunky Blue Cheese dipping sauce from 6.30 to 9.30 p.m.
- A limited menu (burgers, soups, salads) is offered from 7.00 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
- We are unable to take reservations for Wings Night; it is strictly a first-come, first-served evening.
- The bar runs until there is no one left to serve.
- Roast Dinner Special - Enjoy a drink, appetizer and roast dinner. The starters and the roast will change from week to week, so your server will tell you on that evening what the special of the evening is and the cost. Reservations are preferred.